School: Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
Contact: Laurence Clayton
Main Address : 3502 Watt Way, Los Angeles, CA 90089, United States
The online Master of Communication Management degree program is offered by the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism at the University of Southern California. The program prepares communication professionals for the modern landscape of the workplace, independent of industry.
Setting New Standards for Communication
Students learn to apply common language, tools, and problem-solving techniques thanks to a multi-disciplinary and interconnected program designed around evidence-based research and communication best practices. Graduates are equipped to gather, interpret, analyze and translate information—transforming complex ideas into actionable strategy.
World-class Education for Communication Professionals
USC Annenberg has world-wide recognition as the leader among communication schools, setting the standard for communication professionals. The faculty has deep academic expertise and extensive professional experience, uniting communication research and theory with their day-to-day implementation in organizations around the world.
Why Choose USC?
- USC is ranked 23rd by US News & World Report
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Over 15,000 USC Annenberg alumni worldwide
- Faculty of leading experts in Marketing, New and Social Media, Change Management, Communication Research, and Corporate Communication
- 100% online—earn your degree without disrupting your professional life
Click to find out more information!