School: Gonzaga University - Online. On campus. On your terms.
Contact: Lisa Blankinship
Job Title: Admissions Specialist
Main Address : 502 E Boone Avenue, Spokane, WA 99258, United States
An innovator in delivering online education, M.A. in Communication and Leadership Studies (COML) provides the skills to lead in a complex, global workforce. Through experiential learning, the program prepares ethical communicators who use critical thinking to drive positive change both locally and globally.
Unique features include:
- Concentrations in Strategic and Organizational Communication, International & Intercultural Communication, and College Teaching of Communication.
- Study abroad opportunities to gain global media and communication experience in Florence and Cagli, Italy, and Derry, Ireland.
- Visiting Scholars and industry experts who discuss cutting-edge work in communication.
- Workshop intensives to develop practical communication skills.
- Internship and service-learning possibilities to further promote practical experience.
- Partnership with the Northwest Alliance for Responsible Media.
The curriculum is designed to help students solve practical problems in their organizations and communities. Find out more today by visiting https://online.gonzaga.edu/communication-leadership.
At a Glance:
- Online, on campus and hybrid options
- 2 year completion time
- Scholarships available
- Military/Veteran discounts
- Rolling admissions & priority consideration available
- Named "Most Innovative Program" by the National Communication Association, 2010
- "#4 Best Regional University in the West" by U.S. News & World Report, 2016
- "#1 Best Value Among Private Colleges and Universities in the State of Washington" by Money Magazine, 2014
- "#4 Best Value Among West Regional Universities" by U.S. News & World Report, 2016
- "#13 Best Alumni Network" by Princeton Review, 2015
- "#4 Best Colleges for Veterans in the West" by U.S. News & World Report, 2016