Master of Arts in Health & Risk Communication
One of the Most Innovative Programs Nationally!
Health and risk communication has become one of the fastest growing areas in Communication Studies due to high demand for skilled communication professionals.
The need for competent communication skills by safety, health, and environmental professionals has never been more in demand in light of greater corporate responsibility and the growing focus on public safety and preparedness.
Why Choose Ashland University to Earn Your MA in Health & Risk Communication?
- 100% online degree program
- 18 months, 30 credit hours
- Dynamic balance of communication theory and research with the application in health and safety sectors
- Communication-intense skills that are adaptable to the ever-changing health and safety landscape
- Gain skills that provide you with a sense of equity and justice in the realm of healthcare and safety regarding those who are most vulnerable and susceptible to danger or crisis
- Prepare for a wide range of careers within health and safety organizations
- Opportunities to engage and contribute to the ethically-based discourse of communication-related issues regarding healthcare and risk that are being deliberated at local, national, and international levels
- Founded in 1878, Ashland University continues to have a rich tradition as a private, liberal arts and sciences institution preparing students for exciting professions and careers
- Ashland University is ranked in the Top 200 National Universities by U.S. News & World Report